Article updated last: June 8, 2018
Should you visit South Korea, I would definitely recommend Jun Ho’s place; it is very accessible through Bulgwang Station. It was just about 20-30 meters away, very safe and secured since it is at the 6th floor of a condominium building. Everything is furnished, including some charger adapters. You might just have to bring a small towel, since there isn’t one provided, during my stay.
THE CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT PROCESS
They operate in a self-check-in system, where the instructions are clearly provided after approval and confirmation of booking. Self-check-out is also automated, which should be at 10AM the following day.
There are also a lot of restaurants within the area, and best of all a department store (NC), that opens around 10:30 AM, is also just a walking distance. And, If you are into Korean movies, the CGV movie theater is also nearby, as well as a convenience store, a bank, and more.
SOME PROVISIONS FOR YOUR COMFORTABLE STAY
- 32-inch internet TV
- Double-sized bed
- Air conditioner
- Bathing & Toiletries, including hair dryer
- Table and Kitchen wares
- Refrigerator, microwave, toaster
- Washing machine and drying rack
Here's an EASY GUIDE on how to find JUN HO’S place!
1. Make a “U” turn after exiting the subway station.
2. After walking few meters away from the subway station, just take a LEFT, and walk straight.
3. Just walk few meters from the main street. The condominium building is in front of “Noblesse”.
4. The main condominium entrance is at the middle.